My life's interests and career

This is an eclectic blog. My ramblings and musings are posted here in form of poetry, articles, drama and other forms of writings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am a pharma marketing professional: with B Pharma from JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore and I have done my M Pharma (1992) from Govt. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore (after passing GATE 1990). I have also done my PGDMM (Post Graduate Dip in Marketing Management) in 1998 (& UPGRADED IT TO MBA (MARKETING) IN DEC 2014) and PGDHRM (Post Graduate Dip in Human Resource Management) in 2011; both from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), New Delhi, after passing INDOMAT entrance exam. My qualifications are B Pharma, M Pharma (Pharmacology), MBA (Marketing) and PGDHRM. I like writing (my professional articles have been published in Chronicle Phamabiz, Express Pharma Pulse etc), training, marketing and management science - besides healthcare and pharmaceuticals. I work in Pharma marketing.

Friday, November 17, 2006

In Memory Of Late Shri. Ramanbhai Patel

A diamond is precious
And a Kohinoor is priceless
Good men like diamonds are rare
Late RB Patel was a Kohinoor among good men

From Kathor to Ahemedabad
Lecturership to Industry Doyen
Shri. RB Patel was a leader
And an eternal inspirer: 1925 to 2001

Like a diamond shining in the pharma sky
Late Shri. RB Patel was multifaceted:
Pharmacist, Technocrat, Teacher,Researcher
All rolled into one

A full life he led to his last day
Shri RB Patel will live foreever in the hearts of pharmacists
Because good men like diamonds are forever.


Sunil Suresh Chiplunkar
Copyright ©2002 Sunil Suresh Chiplunkar

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To
Mr. Sunil Chiplunkar

I have seen your blog spot. Nice articles and I like the way you have presented them. Where are u working right now?

I am also a pharmacist. I have passed out B.Pharma in the year 1992 (year when u passed out M.Pharm) from Raichur. I have worked in India and abroad in Pharma industry since 1994. I have done MBA in operations management from IGNOU in 1999, winning a gold medal, which I received in IGNOU campus New Delhi from Dr. Karan Singh. As far as my industry experience, I am in to Manufacturing, Quality assurance, documentation, Validations, International audits, Training and Technology Transfer. Now I am with an Oman based company Zynova, as Head of Technology Transfer.

I am willing to come back to India now. I am not inclined at working in areas like production etc. Can u suggest me some creative areas where I can work considering my experience and education back ground? Something like KPO, Consultancy, QA Training etc. Particularly in Bangalore.

I will be happy to be in contact with you. Your assistance will be highly appreciated. Please do write to me at your leisure.

Best Regards

K.Purushottam Bhat

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home