My life's interests and career

This is an eclectic blog. My ramblings and musings are posted here in form of poetry, articles, drama and other forms of writings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am a pharma marketing professional: with B Pharma from JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore and I have done my M Pharma (1992) from Govt. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore (after passing GATE 1990). I have also done my PGDMM (Post Graduate Dip in Marketing Management) in 1998 (& UPGRADED IT TO MBA (MARKETING) IN DEC 2014) and PGDHRM (Post Graduate Dip in Human Resource Management) in 2011; both from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), New Delhi, after passing INDOMAT entrance exam. My qualifications are B Pharma, M Pharma (Pharmacology), MBA (Marketing) and PGDHRM. I like writing (my professional articles have been published in Chronicle Phamabiz, Express Pharma Pulse etc), training, marketing and management science - besides healthcare and pharmaceuticals. I work in Pharma marketing.

Friday, September 14, 2007

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO ALL - 15.9.2007


Tomorrow is a grand festival day for all of us in India. It is Ganesh Chaturthi. On this day we offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha who helps remove all obstacles to happiness.
Ganesha is the lord of intelligence. Ganesha is associated with the moola chakra.
I wish one and all every happiness - Lord Ganesha bless us all.
Here is a good link:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home